Optimi is currently looking to hire an individual who is a team player with excellent communication and leadership skills to join the team of education specialists at Optimi. The successful candidate must be deadline-driven, innovative, and able to suggest new teaching models that will address the future needs of education, such as increased independent learning and critical thinking. This individual will be responsible for providing insights on the holistic academic approach of the various phases (Grades R – 12).This position is based in Centurion. Kindly send your CV stating the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not receive a call from us in 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Preference will be given to EE candidates that meet the requirements as listed above. Please apply for this job by clicking the Apply button.
- Lead the Learning Delivery Team regarding the development and upgrade of academic offerings.
- Manage the Learning Delivery Team across different phases (management of education specialists).
- Organise training and spearhead initiatives to advance specific subject areas or phases.
- Provide insights and solutions on developing digital content, assessments, study material, etc.
- Investigate, research, suggest and apply new trends, products, and technologies relevant to the allocated phase(s) of education.
- Collaborate with the assessment and marking teams and the different streams within the Learning Delivery Team.
- Prepare and present educational webinars to support the academic journey of learners.
- Level 7 diploma/bachelor’s degree with a professional teaching qualification
- Background in educational management (beneficial)
- At least five+ years of relevant experience in the field of education
- Knowledge of the requirements of the various phases of education