Homeschooling made easy
Impaq provides CAPS-aligned products and services, available in English and Afrikaans, to help Grade R – 12 learners complete their studies at home.
One of the many benefits of homeschooling is that it offers learners uninterrupted learning throughout the year. With home education, you can also tailor learning to suit your child’s individual needs.
- Children can study at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- Children can continue their schooling at home in a clean, safe, and nurturing learning environment.
- Children can follow a flexible study schedule.
- Children can spend more time on difficult subjects.
- Parents can instil personal beliefs, values, and ethics in their children.
- More than 28 000 learners made use of Impaq’s lesson material in 2021.
- We have over 19 years’ experience in home education.
- Our education specialists offer online classes to help learners explore various subjects and help them keep up to date with their studies.
- We register learners in Grade 10 – 12 with SACAI, the assessment body for distance education.
- Parents can use our assessments to monitor their child’s progress.
Visit our website at www.impaq.co.za to learn more